PRC License cards processed during the PRC Mobile Service at the Capitol are now available at the NSPESO
The Provincial Government through the Northern Samar Public Employment Service Office (NSPESO) announces that PRC Tacloban has already released the initial batch of Professional ID cards processed during the PRC Mobile Services at the Capitol on February 24-25, 2023, and are now available at the NSPESO.
To claim your PRC license cards, please visit the NSPESO from 8:00AM to 5:00PM from Mondays to Fridays. If the card will be claimed personally, you only need to present a valid ID card.
If for any reason the PRC cardholder cannot personally claim his professional license card, it may be claimed by an authorized person provided he presents the following:
If the authorized person is a PRC cardholder:
1. PRC card of the person being authorized to claim
2. Authorization from the owner of the PRC license card
3. Valid ID of the PRC license cardholder (person authorizing)
If the authorized person is NOT a PRC cardholder:
1. Valid ID of the person authorized to claim
2. Valid ID of the person authorizing/owner of the PRC ID card being claimed
3. Special Power of Attorney
PRC has set these conditions for the claim of the PRC cards, according to NSPESO.
For the complete list of the PRC license cards which are now available at NSPESO, please check this link
Those who are not in the list, your cards are still at PRC Tacloban. Please wait for the next announcement. Thank you!